- Uncontrolled division of a cell into multiple cells in a simple term called a tumor.
- Tumors may be simple [Benign] or dangerous [Malignant].
- Examples of simple tumors - Lipoma [Fat cell accumulation], Fibroadenoma breast, r....
- Cervical cancer is 2nd most common cancer among females in India and also 3rd largest cause of cancer-related deaths in India accounting for nearly 10% of all cancer-related deaths in the country.
- About 67,000 cervica....
- Blood cancer often starts in the bone marrow. Bone marrow consists of stem cells that form into:
- Red blood cells.
- White blood cells.
Cancer arises with uncontroll....
Oral cancer can literally wipe the smile off your face…
Smoking can even let a crow in deep relation with beautiful woman
What defines Oral Cancer?
- The oral cavity ....